Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hey all,


After finding some new photos on rolls of film that we hadn't developed in literally ages, almost a decade in some instances, I took a trip down Memory Lane today while Lisa was at work and Liz was at summer pre-school camp.


Then, I started playing around with the Windows media function on my laptop to see what I could come up with. What became of it was a compilation of newer and older Liz photos that I set to one of my favorite artist's music.

I didn't even think about copyright stuff -- and I'm a writer! -- until Facebook took the video down because of "alleged copyright infringement."

So, after feeling like a moron, I decided to take this video down too -- at least until I hear back from the artist's people either granting me permission to use the song or telling me to buzz off and don't even think about it etc.

Sorry.

-- Bri




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!-Fran

Anonymous said...

Seriously dude I didn't need to cry this early in the morning!!!

Niki

Kim said...

You know what? That should be linked on POLP for all new/expecting parents. Liz embodies the model achon child-she is gorgeous-she can do everything (and sometimes better) and should put every parent's mind at ease. She is the best. Thanks for this!