Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

More fall fun



Shortly, it'll be Christmastime, so without further ado - here's some more fun fall moments. In our house, where we have hundreds (OK - dozens) of trees - I could post many shots of leaves. But here are a few favorites.

I best be brief since I'm sadly (luckily) missing raking leaves right now to do this post. And as soon as I hit "publish post" I need to dash outside to help.

Obviously, Liz loves raking season. What kid doesn't, right?


The more leaves - the better - Who cares when you're not raking them.


An annual tradition - going to pick out the best pumpkin.



Obviously, a lot to choose from - oh the choices!


Found it! The perfect one.


Daddy - our official pumpkin carver, works very carefully on Liz's pumpkin while she "supervises."



Here she is with her perfect pumpkin.


Don't worry - we still haven't forgotten the post filled with pictures taken by Liz. Brian says he'll do that one (we're waiting -no pressure of course). Here's a glimpse of a great one she got with Brian and I.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away! I feel good because I am done with my sister's gifts and Preston but still have tons more to do!
What great shots of Liz! She is such a pretty little girl and her smile is contagious!

Alex said...

Great pictures! I love the ones where she's laying in the leaves.
I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet, I need to though!!

Unknown said...

I love how Liz is such a ham for the camera! Adorable pictures. i can't believe fall is almost over and it will soon be winter!!

Destini said...

Glad you got decent weather to be out enjoying the leaves! Since we live "in the forest" as Taylor says, we just accept the leaves and do not try to force them into a pile - although we do blow them off the sidewalk and driveway! It has gotten so cold here that I cannot stand to be outside right now - brrr!

Caden and Mommy said...

Lisa!

I can't even believe Christmas is right around the corner - crazy! Liz is adorable in the leaves! It looks like she is quite the budding photographer :0)

Trisha

QGIRL said...

Can't wait to see more of Lizzy's photography. That should be your next Blog project!
I have some photos of Dylan helping in the kitchen. He is a budding chef. My next Blog is going to be "Dylan Cooks" or something like that, I haven't decided on a name yet. Seriously, I need to start work on that.
Super cute photos of Lizzy in the leaves. Dylan had fun when we raked a few weeks ago. (Joe) Can't wait until the leaves finish falling!! We only have about 6 trees on our small property, but that is enough, I can't imagine how long it takes ya'll to rake!