Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Traveling Hedgers



Lately, we've had a number of adventures and I realized I still haven't posted from our trip to Arizona in October. After we went to the big Halloween party, Brian and I flew to Arizona and were there about three days. For me, it was a work trip, but we did have a bit of time to sight-see on Sunday and went to Sedona, Ariz.

While I was working, he did more sightseeing in Arizona - playing golf, watching fall baseball, etc.. But we got one day to explore together.

Neither of us had been to Sedona before. We've been to Arizona a number of times, but this time, we made a point to carve out time to see Sedona. I highly recommend it - even if you're visiting Phoenix or another part of Arizona. This was so beautiful. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

























7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is breath-taking! How nice to have a little getaway for the two of you!

Destini said...

How beautiful! Sounds like a great trip!

Kim said...

Beautiful pics. I have never been but have been to Arizona twice to Phoenix. My brother lives there so next time I am skipping a day of shopping in Scottsdale and I want to go to Sedona. Great shots!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Hopefully Gil and I will be able to travel some day. I don't know though.... with the 401K in the crapper we may just have to work until we die!

Kevin B. O'Reilly said...

My grandmother lives in Arizona, so I've been there probably half a dozen times. It never gets old. It is an absolutely gorgeous slice of the planet.

QGIRL said...

great photos. Many of my friends go to Sedona for the spas and some R&R.
how wonderful to have some time with just the two of you. sounds very relaxing and wonderfully indulgent!

Alex said...

We lived in AZ for about 3 years and we absolutely loved it!!!! It is such a beautiful place!