Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Catching up in pictures

In celebration of my new laptop, which makes uploading pictures MUCH faster than the 6-year-old computer, I'll throw out some pictures from the last few months.


Here's a great photo of Liz and my dad when the three of us went camping this summer in Bremen, Ind.



Here are some really adorable pictures of Liz on her first day of Kindergarten.









Chance at about five weeks old.



Halloween is one of our favorite holidays and Brian is our expert carver.



Chance is snoozing during the pumpkin festivities.








Wait a minute... - He's awake...briefly...


On the Friday before Halloween, the Kindergartners got to dress up for school. I volunteered to help out with Liz's "Falloween" party. I kept trying to come up with a creative costume and ultimately gave up and decided to be a bag of leaves. She's a beautiful princess fairy.



6 comments:

QGIRL said...

I love all these photos.

Love Lizzy's first day of school outfit. Very collegiate with her argyle sweater!

Brian looked a little dangerous with that butter knife! lol.

You make a very handsome bag of leaves. That was great!

Dylan thought Lizzy made a great fairy princess.

Chance is a cutie! Hope we can get all together soon.

Destini said...

Liz is so cute, and is growing up so fast, she looks so cute for her first day of school! And wait, I guess it has been months, because Chance has grown a bunch, he's adorable!

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures! I love Liz's Halloween costume. Chance is so sweet, he looks like such a good little baby! I can see the family resemblance in the picture of Liz and your dad...what a great shot!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Kim said...

Oh I am so happy you updated! I love all the pictures. Liz looked so pretty for her first day of school. Chance is growing like a weed! You must be so excited for the holidays with him. How exciting for all of you. I liked your costume. Quite creative!

Greene Family said...

Cute pictures! Liz looked so pretty on her first day of school, and I love her Halloween costume! Chance has grown so much and is adorable!