Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2008

She Dreams

Just recently, I've noticed that Liz has started to remember her dreams. Pretty cool. About a week ago, she walked our room early in the morning and started describing her dream. "Mommy, I just had a dream that I was taking a bath."

Oh boy. It didn't take me long to realize exactly what had happened - especially since everyone in the nation has had that dream at some point. Sure enough, she'd wet the bed.

Earlier this week, she had a child's nightmare that Mommy was taking her toys away to be recycled. She kept saying: "Don't cycle my toys mommy. Leave them here."

I've talked with her about giving up her toys to Salvation Army for other children to play with them, and it's a pretty confusing and obviously scary concept for her at this point.

No worries. The toys haven't been "hauled away"...yet. Actually, we just boxed up some of the toys she no longer plays with and put them in the crawl space.

1 comment:

QGIRL said...

Dylan tells me about his dreams too. He'll wake up from one and demand lollipops or whatever he was dreaming about. Now in the mornings the first thing I ask him is what he dreamed about and it is fun to hear him describe them.