Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Absent minded blogger

My initial fear when I first began blogging was that I'd tire of writing, since I do it for a living, and I'd fall behind in the blog.

So far, I've done all right... That is until now. I wish I could say: "Things have been so crazy." But really, I haven't had too much to post about.

Sure, I could have added another lengthy post about annoying airport delays, but really how many of them do you need. We all endure it every time we travel so it's not really funny anymore.

We're mostly trying to get through the dreary month of February and eagerly looking forward to spring. Liz keeps asking about the park, and I'm hoping by March we'll have a few nice warm days.

Brian's still working to rehabilitate his knee and that's remained a huge challenge for him. He makes tremendous progress and then seems to fall back. We're in a holding pattern now and hopefully he'll continue to do better.

Liz had a blast in Michigan though it was too cold for her to do anything except stay with her grandma "Mimi" and her Aunt Marilyn.

The rest of the Brighton Hedgers came and saw us this weekend and that too was fun.

Brian and I went and saw our nephew Stephen play at the University of Chicago with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. That was also a great time.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

A sure cure for the winter blahs is a trip to sunny Florida! It's beautiful here right now and I get to spend his first birthday with Owen's cousin/my grandson Drew! Who could ask for anything more? And no annoying airport delays either. Of course, I still have to get home next Monday. Hi to all the Hedgers.

QGIRL said...

Hey Lisa, you don't have to write anything, just post more cute photos! Or you could write about your horrible commute this morning! I am so sorry for tell you the wrong train time!!!!