Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pool time with Lizzy and Mommy

So, I've finally done it. I've added a contribution to the now infamous Hedgeradventures blog that my beautiful wife, Lisa, started. This is Brian, her husband (and Lizzy's dad/servant).

These are a couple of pics I took the past few days as practice shots for my pending trip to Los Angeles to write about and photograph Olympic sprinter David Neville, who is from Northwest Indiana.

Personally, my favorite shots are the one of Liz screaming about not wanting to go under the water with mommy and the one of her little caboose sticking out while trying to pick up her toys at the pool.

Actually, that's not entirely true. My "favorite" shot was deleted off the camera before any of Lisa's former co-workers at the Post-Tribune could see her in a full-length bathing suit shot. Let's just say it was a great shot of a pretty lady poolside wearing her black "Baywatch" swimsuit very well. ;)

Enjoy the pics ...


Huge waving flag at sunset in Merrillville that's anchored outside a Tire Barn down the street from where I work.





"No!! I don't want to go under! It will hurt me!!"




A much happier Liz ...




Say cheese! And ... maybe ... say ... hold your nose let's go under the water?




Baby Liz got back ...

6 comments:

QGIRL said...

Baby! Lizzy! Dylan feels your pain.
Super cute pics Brian.
And I would KILL Joe if he ever posted a photo of me on the internet in my bathing suit.
Have a great time in L.A.

p.s. It has been some great swimming weather around here lately.

Anonymous said...

You're right, that last one is a cute shot. Great photos! -- Fran

Kim said...

Those shots are great-the flag shot was very nicely done. Liz as always is so adorable and makes me smile. She is going to be a heartbreaker!

Sarah said...

Cute post! I love that last photo and comment. :) Cute. I've seen that not so happy face before :) too cute.

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures! Liz is a dolly!

Caden and Mommy said...

Great pictures! Liz is adorable! That smile is priceless!
Trisha