Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Picture Tag

My cousin Brian tagged us in a blog game called picture tag.

Here are the rules:


1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.


2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.


3. Explain the picture.


4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

I went with the third and fourth in the file, because the third one was just so cute that I couldn't resist posting it. This is Lizzy and her pal Dylan at the mall about one year ago during the holiday season in 2007. They were riding the bus together and having a lot of fun. Lizzy still talks about the fun they have together at the mall. We try to spend time with them throughout the year and just saw them a few weeks ago. We do need to get together again soon.





I tag: Tonya, Joe and Quyen, Cat and Destini.

1 comment:

QGIRL said...

Too funny Lisa. I am scared to see what is in our 4th folder!