Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007




It was unusual for us to stay at home this year, but it turned out to be quite relaxing and enjoyable. It was the first time I've had Christmas at my own home in more than 10 years and the first time Brian and I have had Christmas since we married six years ago. It was also Liz's first Christmas at home as well. We were fortunate that my mom, dad and brother and sister-in-law came and spend the day with us.
Liz got a number of great gifts, from toy computers to books. But I couldn't resist some shots of "Pretend Dr. Lizzy." If you look at the photos from the bottom you can see how serious she is when she's first meeting with her patient and then she relaxes when she feels the patient is indeed healthy. She's checking out my mom and dad. She's taking blood pressure, checking their heart beat and giving them a full physical.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Somebody got a doctor's kit for Christmas. Not a bad profession to aspire to. Love the pictures. Apparently the new camera is working just fine. Happy New Year Hedgers.

Anonymous said...

Does Dr. Liz have any openings? I am sure she'll book up quickly!

Happy New Year!

Jennifer said...

By the way...my niece used to live in Rolling Prairie. Is that anywhere near you?