Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally, some more pics






I tend to write more on the blog because I write for a living and am simply more comfortable with it. And without having a digital camera, I'm left with our cell phone camera. To be honest, I've not been that impressed with it. Several times, I've taken photos and tried to post them on the web, and they look awful. A few times, they've turned out OK.

But as promised, I'm finally getting around to passing on some photos from our Thanksgiving in Michigan - thanks to my nephew Daniel.

From the top, you'll see Liz and I snuggling together. I have no idea why that top looks like something that would fit in quite nicely at a Brady's Thanksgiving in the 1970s. In the second picture, that's more how that shirt actually looks. I swear! The second photo is Brian's aunt Marilyn, me and Brian. If you look to the right, you can see Brian's knee brace. Then, we've got more happy photos of Liz.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Is a digital camera on your list for "Santa?" The picture of you and Liz is so pretty! You are both glowing! Although, that may be the reflection off the shirt??!! Ha!
We will miss you this weekend, yet we know that home is the best place for you to be this year. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Daddio said...

Hi Hedgers! Love the photos. You all look so happy.
Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

What a great picture of you and my LibbyLu!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for these wonderful pictures! Liz is truly a cutie and looks so much like mom! Maybe Santa will leave a digital cmera under your tree this year. Merry Christmas to the Hedgers.

Lisa said...

For the record, I have asked for a digital camera for Christmas...not sure Santa is that technical yet. : )

Will keep you posted.

Catherine Merciez Wright said...

Love the pictures! It's nice to put a face to the name finally! Liz is completely adorable and seems to have a great personality. How does she feel about younger men? Ha ha! Just kidding (but not really).
Cat (mother of Owen)

Downey Land Surveyors said...

Thanks forr writing this